Word document files may contain confidential or important data and you should keep it in a secure storage space. But due to many practical reasons, it is not possible, a data backup helps you in this case. But if you have not taken any backup of data or unable to access it, you have no other option but to use a file recovery software called Remo Recover to restore it back. The software has a very simple interface which lets you recover lost word document through its strong file recovery algorithms.
How to Recover Lost Word Document?
Install Remo Recover utility after downloading it as shown in the above video. Execute the software on your computer. In the first screen of the recovery wizard, choose “Recover Files” and then “Recover Deleted Files” option in the following wizard. Select the partition (or) drive in the next screen as it displays all the connected hard drives. Then, go ahead and click “Next” icon to move forward to the next step of recovery. This wizard prompts you to specify the individual file types for each picture, music, videos, and documents. Select the word file extension DOCX under “Documents” section. Then the scanning will take place, you will be shown with all the deleted and lost documents when the scan is complete. Mark the documents which you want to restore and click on the next icon. You can preview the documents before even saving it on the disk drive. The final option lets you choose the desired output path for saving the files and documents. By watching the video above, it will be really easy for you to recover lost word documents in really a matter of seconds. Activating the full version license lets you save the files.
Key Characteristics of Remo Recover Utility
- The software has a simple graphical user interface which is designed by the software experts which has strong file recovery algorithms inside.
- It supports restoring the documents from all file systems such as FAT16 / 32, ExFAT, NTFS and NTFS5 in Windows and HFS, HFSX, HFS+, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems in Mac OSX.
- The tool can able to work on all Windows OS (Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows10) and on all Mac OS (Mavericks, El Capitan, and Yosemite). Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available.
- USB pen drives, microSD cards, hard disk drives (internal and external), firewire drives, solid state drives, MMC cards, CF cards, XD cards and all disk drives are supported for recovery of the documents.
- Able to recover DOCX documents, excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint PPT files, PDF files, EPUB files and over 300 types of files. Refer the software manual for the complete list of supported documents and other file types.
- Users can sort the documents on basis of modified date, size, the name of the files. Preview and saving the recovery session helps users save time and also benefit from it in many other ways.