Lenovo Thinkpad is one of the famous Laptop computers which are suggested by the technical people who are functioning in the technical environment. Files and folders which are stored in the hard drive by the protected techniques, they can be read several times in an efficient manner. These files and folders may get loss or else may be deleted by unintentionally. If you missed your valuable data with or without your preplan, no need to get worry. You can easily recover Lenovo Thinkpad hard drive data with the help of Lenovo Hard Drive Recovery application. This application allows user to restore their lost or deleted data.
There are different types of reasons for data loss in Lenovo Thinkpad Hard drive,
- Files or folders can be deleted accidentally by using the combination of Command+Shift+Delete key or using Command Prompt.
- Virus attack like Trojan horses, Rootkits, Worms, Back doors etc, may affect the data which is stored in the Lenovo Thinkpad Hard Drive.
- When you are attempting format your Lenovo Thinkpad Hard Drive instead of format some other secondary storage device unintentionally.
- When you attempting to preview or select some files in order to delete them, you may choose your precious files with an unwanted files by selecting without your sense. This will cause file deletion from your Lenovo Thinkpad Hard Drive. In such situation you can use the Lenovo Hard Drive Recovery application.
- You may try to transfer files from your Lenovo Thinkpad Hard Drive to external storage devices. During this file transfer process some of the interruption may occur like power failure, improper ejection etc, therefore file loss takes place in your computer as well as your Lenovo Thinkpad Hard Drive.
- When you are trying to generate new partition using third party partitioning utility, data loss may occur.
- Due to the File System conversion partition corruption may take place.
- When you are attempting to format specific drive instead of selected other drive by mistakenly. This leads to loss or erase of data from hard drive.
- During the conversion of partition from dynamic to basic may direct to data loss.
- Inappropriate shutdown may direct to unreachable of Lenovo Thinkpad Hard Drive. Therefore result will be data loss in the destination drive.
When you meet these scenarios, you may get the following error messages during data access.
- Windows detected file system corruption on OS (C:). You must check disk for errors before it can be restored.
- <drive>:\ is not accessible
- The disk in drive <drive name> is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?
In order to overcome this data loss, you can go for the best Lenovo Hard Drive Recovery tool.
Why should go for Lenovo Thinkpad Hard Drive Recovery tool?
- It will scan the drive completely in order to recover the lost files and folders within minutes.
- After reinstalling windows, partition will be formatted. Data can be restored from formatted partition using this Lenovo think pad hard drive recovery tool.
- Major problem in hard drive is crashing and refusing to boot. This problem can be overcome by this recovery tool.
- It supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, and ExFAT Partitions in Lenovo thinkpad.
- Rescued files are saved on the basis of creation or modified date, file size, file type and file name.
- In order to avoid re-scanning your hard drive, you can use the option “Save Recovery Session” and also you can resume the recovery process where you have saved the process.
Easy steps to restore the lost or deleted data from Lenovo Thinkpad Hard drive:
Step 1: Download and install Lenovo Hard Drive Recovery software after data loss takes place.
After installing, home window will be shown.
Step 2: From that you can choose the destination drive and click on option “NEXT”.
Step 3: After clicking “NEXT” scanning process will start and completing whole process within seconds. Preview of the rescued files can be sorted on the basis of file type or file name. At last you can get your precious files or folders which can be stored in any storage devices.
Precautionary measures to avoid data loss on Lenovo Thinkpad HDD:
Data loss problem can be overcome by using some precaution methods like volatile data deletion, maintain backup of important data regularly, good quality power supply. If user fails to follow these precautions, no need to worry for their lost data, you can easily recover data with the help of Lenovo Thinkpad Hard Drive Recovery application.