This type of messages really made the user in drastic situations. I had no idea what is MBR corruption and how this type of corruption occur. Please, can anyone give me an appropriate suggestion which can recover WD desktop hard disk data after MBR corruption? Thanks in advance!!
MBR stands for Master Boot Record which is the section of the hard drive contains the main partition table and the boot loader program. But sometimes, MBR corruption may occur and you may lose data from the WD desktop hard disk. In such circumstances, you can try professional hard drive recovery tool like Recover Data software which offers you the most efficient and easiest way in any data loss scenarios. You can download and try this software and apply it to help yourself out in such case of how to recover WD desktop hard disk data after MBR corruption. If you have any doubt about the recovery product then tech support is available 24*7 online which will sort out your any query within few minutes.
However, Microsoft provides you a tool known as “Bootrec.exe” which helps you to recreate and repair MBR (Master Boot Record). Follow below-mentioned steps to use the utility.
- Insert the Windows OS installation disc and boot from the DVD drive.
- Select the default “Language,” “Keyboard Input” and “Time” from the first window and click on “next” button.
- Click on “Repair computer” option and choose the OS which you want to repair.
- In the System Recovery windows, select “command Prompt”.
- Type “”Bootrec.exe /Repair MBR” and click on Enter button.
This software repairs your MBR and you will again access the system hard disk data. In case, if this utility fails to do so, then you can opt Recover Data software to extract all the files back.
Reasons for MBR corruption on WD desktop hard disk:
- Drive failure
- Virus attack
- MBR overwrite
Features of Recover Data Software:
- This software is capable of recovering data from WD desktop hard disk after MBR corruption as well as in any data loss scenarios on all major versions of Windows and Mac operating system.
- You ca download the demo version of the software to know how the software works and analyses the recovery results of the software.
- Use the “Preview” option of the utility to preview the retrieved files and then buy the complete version of the tool to save the recovered data.
- This software also supports the recovery of data from Samsung, Iomega, Toshiba, SanDisk, Seagate, and other brands of hard disk drive.