What is RAW Partitioning?
Partitions when turns into ‘RAW’ then it is known as RAW partitioning, but before this you need to know what is RAW? When you drive shows ‘0’ bytes instead of data containing in that then that particular drive is known as RAW Partition and also the drive takes it default (native) file system for formatting. When this thing happened with your drive, then you can’t access the data anymore and also the size of the drive will be zero bytes and when you open the drive, you may not find any single file in the partition.
What to do, when it is happened?
If the same thing happened with you then don’t panic because in this advanced world, there will be maximum a solution for every problem but you just need to know the path of that particular solution to solve the issue. Similar to this, there is safe and secure solution for solving RAW Partition issue that is making use of an advanced Utility like RAW Partition Recovery to retrieves files lost due to RAW Partition. Even though it is advanced tool to perform RAW Partition recovery, it is much easier to use this software for recovering lost files as it has simple interface which helps each and every user to recover data from RAW Partition with utmost ease.
Symptoms of RAW Partitions:
- When you try to access the files of partition, if it is displayed like this: Invalid Media type reading drive, then you can say that the partition had been turned around into RAW partition.
- In addition to the above, some other words like Abort, Retry, Fails, etc. are also appear when users try to approach the data of the partition.
- ‘RAW’ will get displayed as it file system due to its native file format
- When you get displayed by message like sector not found
Eminent Features of this Tool:
- Strong scanning algorithm to scan the entire device and allows you to recover lost data from the RAW Partition.
- It is more efficient to recover lost data on the different platforms of Windows operating system like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008.
- Files like audio, video, document, images and more than 300 different files can be easily recovered by using this utility.
- This software provides users a trial version which is available at this link: http://rawpartitionrecovery.com/ from this, you can evaluate the restoring performance of the RAW Partition recovery software.
- On the different versions of Mac, data can be easily retrieved with the help of this software.
- Avoid changing the file system at regular intervals.
- Keep back up of important files